photo NavFB_zpszysk3pvh.png photo NavTwit_zpscnttyg5k.png photo NavIG_zpsuxatfbep.png photo NavPin_zpsifshu38s.png photo NavBL_zpswvdwfybk.png photo Nav2Trav_zpsybj3swit.png



5.08.2015

Sunny Days








Funny story about this skirt...I actually purchased it four years ago in Germany. I know, its from American Apparel, but for some reason it just seemed more appealing over seas! Anyway, I really love this skirt. The shape, the stripes, everything (minus the fact its getting a little short!) it reminds me of a beach umbrella. I was looking on American Apparel's website because I want to buy a new one and was so pleased to find that the one they are carrying is even cuter! I think I also need to get this one and the matching button down for a shirt-dress vibe...don't you think? And how cozy does this sweater look? It would look so darling with distressed denim and a top knot!

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend and spread some love and thanks to all of the mothers that you see!
Lauren
Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment